Marketing and SalesLaugh Out Loud Ventures
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing InternBookmark This
Matter of Tech
sco-44, old judicial complex, civil lines, sector 15, Gurgaon, haryana
New Delhi, IL
Posted: May 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProfile and Description:
Matter of Tech. is proud to be one of the progressive organization in India. We participate in our customers’ vision and work with them as partners to deliver high quality services—efficiently and cost effectively. We work closely with our customers to understand their goals, and to help them achieve a sustainable advantage in their line of business.
• Should be familiar with the social networking web-sites
• High levels of creativity
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and other marketing related software.
• Visit potential customers for new business
• Provide customers with quotations
• Good project management skills.
• Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
• Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
• Energetic and goal driven
• Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadline.
• Creative and innovative.
• Good attention to detail
• Self-driven and interdependent
• Strong and friendly personality
• Willingness to travel
• Team Player
Interested can forward their resume on email@example.com or call on 09560614199.
RequirementsMust be a graduate
SkillsRequired - B2C marketing
Preferred - Affiliate Marketing, Attraction Marketing