car2go Digital Marketing Interncar2go
Graphic Design InternshipPauleenanne Design
Marketing InternshipPauleenanne Design
Marketing InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
MarketingTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Marketing InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Business Development / Sales InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing InternUS ACCENT COACH
Marketing InternBookmark This
Amazing Grace Group, Inc.
73rd Street between Madison and Park Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: March 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA growing NYC consulting firm is looking for Marketing Intern.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Good writing skills in both Mandarin and English
- Skills in social media, such as Photoshop, iMovie’s, image editing etc.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Responsibilities- Require at least 12 hours of work per week
- Market research and write articles regarding economy, job market, company's recent news and other related
- Manage social media platform including WeChat, Facebook
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Create Marketing Kit, Flyers, Posters and Videos, etc.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.