Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
Amazing Grace Group, Inc.
73rd Street between Madison and Park Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: March 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA growing NYC consulting firm is looking for Marketing Intern.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Good writing skills in both Mandarin and English
- Skills in social media, such as Photoshop, iMovie’s, image editing etc.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Responsibilities- Require at least 12 hours of work per week
- Market research and write articles regarding economy, job market, company's recent news and other related
- Manage social media platform including WeChat, Facebook
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Create Marketing Kit, Flyers, Posters and Videos, etc.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.