Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Marketing InternBookmark This
Rose & Co. Marketing Solutions
11381 MATINAL CIRCLE
San Diego, CA
Posted: December 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a freelance marketing consultant looking for a well organized, highly motivated, tech savvy self starter who can assist me in research, finding new marketing resources, occasionally putting together presentations, and helping me with social media trends & social media applications. I would also like someone who can put together social media calendars (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) Another aspect of this internship will require making phone calls to find venues for sales presentations for one of my clients. This internship may range from 2 to 5 hours per week. Work will be mostly virtual but will require some face to face meetings in either Mission Valley or other parts of San Diego.
My home office is in Rancho Bernardo - but I will not have the intern work at my home office.
Responsibilities- Work independently on various research projects such as finding venues for sales presentations in San Diego and Orange Counties, doing research regarding Google Adwords campaigns, finding vendors and new digital marketing tools and trends.
-Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Occasionally attend a client meeting to take notes
- Much of the work will be virtual, but there will be occasional face to face meetings in either Mission Valley
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and a professional demeanor
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- This internship will renew each 30 days - or cancel depending on your work performance
SkillsRequired - MS Office Suite
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Google Adwords