Marketing InternRaise the Barr
Social Media & Community Management InternDoug Bopst Fitness, LLC.
Influencer campaign coordinator internStargazer
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Marketing and Communications InternMTA Visions LLC (Government and Corporate Relations Firm)
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
College Interiors/Furniture Marketing Representative/Brand AmbassadorMuzo
Marketing InternBookmark This
Pediatric Developmental Services, Inc.
390 Fort Washington Ave
New York, NY
Posted: January 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
PDS, Inc. is an agency dedicated to providing services to young children with disabilities.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with marketing campaigns, phone outreach, in-person outreach and special events to promote organization and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.