Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
Urban Legend Magazine
Posted: January 17 2015
Company Location: Long Branch, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUrban Legend Presents is a company of excellence dedicated to publishing quality novels that reach far beyond any certain demographic. Our main focus is to provide a practical alternative of consideration to publish authors of, not only urban street-fiction, but literary fiction, non-fiction, collections of short stories, poems, as well as children's books. This means whether an author needs a traditional publishing arrangement, comprehensive services for self-publishing, and or distribution, or an online D.I.Y. (Do-It-Yourself) publishing tool, Urban Legend Presents can help. Development of this service demonstrates our on-going commitment to help authors publish, promote, market and sell their books--to help achieve success.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.