Marketing Internship Program -PursueAsiaPursueAsia Recruitment and Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Startup InternFind Yourself
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing InternBookmark This
C&R Contracting Services, LLC
501 East Law Street
Posted: February 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionC&R Contracting Services | Heavy/Civil Construction | New Orleans East
This is a FULL or PART TIME | Paid Internship.
Starting Salary: $10.50 an hour.
We are a Small, Woman-Owned Business based out of the New Orleans East area.
It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. This internship is for an individual who is self-motivated and creative.
Please email and label subject Marketing Intern
Include resume, 3 references, and current availability between Monday- Saturday before 7pm.
Ruby Manriquez | 504.330.8861
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign