Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Paid Marketing Internshipswetravelsolo
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 13 2016
Company Location: Summit, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLifestyle Resources (www.sterlinglifestyle.com) is a unique company which recruits and places highly skilled private service staff word wide in the homes, yachts, and planes of the world's wealthiest families. With many highly skilled staff "aging out" of the industry and those with skills required rarely immigrating into the US, we are now getting set to launch the only training program of it's kind here in the United States in which recent grads in hospitality studies/or those with similar passion can do a year training program which may lead to many becoming highly paid private service staff. The founder of our organization has been featured in articles in publications such as Vogue; Inc.; Wall Street Journal; NY Times as others and received accolades in the luxury and lifestyle community for years . This new offering will get it's credibility from being associated with the founder.
We are looking for an eager intern who will put out press releases to major publications as well as offer suggestions around other ways of marketing this new offering. Social Media marketing will be important as well as other ways to get the word out about this program. Help or suggestions around designing web site/s would also be needed. Once those suggestions are approved assist current staff with acting and taking action to put those marketing tools in place. This marketing will need to target two completely different demographics - Client families as well as those who would be placed as apprentices in their homes.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist in writing and submitting press releases to regional newspapers and publications as well as national magazines and other media
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Can be local to our Midwest office, in Independence KS or possibly be able to work virtually with constant communication with the Midwest office staff.
- Must have understanding of social media and how to market not only on the internet but through other media as well.