Marketing InternWaconia Stables
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Business Development - Client Experience InternGPME Group
Marketing and Communications InternCarcharious Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing for Growing App CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing InternBookmark This
Riverview Chamber Players
92 Riverview Ave.
Posted: July 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor over 20 years, Riverview Chamber Players has been performing chamber music for private, corporate, and civic events around New England.
An internship with Riverview Chamber Players is an excellent opportunity for a student with multifaceted interest in music, marketing, and entrepreneurship. You will work as an assistant to the Music Director creating social media posts, creating marketing materials, doing market research, and helping with branding.
Responsibilities• To update social media sites on a bi-weekly basis
• To create social media accounts which are not yet being used by Riverview Chamber Players
• To make sure that branding for all online sites is consistent -i.e. to update out of date and old designs and wording
• To do a variety of market research projects
• To help organize and follow through on the marketing strategy goals
Much of the work can be done on your own time on your own laptop, but phone and
in-person meetings will be scheduled on a regular basis with the RCP Music Director. Meetings will take place in a location that is convenient for both the student and the Director.
Requirements• Interest or experience in arts management, marketing, and entrepreneurship
• A good understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and more)
• Strong writing and communication skills
• All internships are unpaid and/or for college credit only
• Flexible schedule
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Word Processing, Gmail
Preferred - Constant Contact, CRM Integration, Apple Macintosh