Marketing AssociateCraigmyle Legal Nurse Services LLC
Sales and Marketing InternSeed Media Arts
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing InternJefferson Radiology
Creative Internet Marketing EntrepreneurPower Up Lead Systems
Marketing and New Product Development Assistant in ChinaHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
Social Media + Office Manager InternMissionU
Marketing InternBookmark This
5797-B NW 151 Street
Posted: September 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are high tech, we are fast paced, we are Cloud based, we are CRMBOOST. We develop specialized business software and apps for a diversity of industries from restaurant and hospitality to healthcare and logistics. We are looking for a highly motivated intern who is coachable and willing to learn about what we do. Your tasks will involve mainly handling our social media and marketing initiatives and joining in some of our client marketing meet sessions.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Blogging, Good communication skills, Article Writing
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Basic HTML