Videographer / EditorChatter Buzz
Social Media Marketing GuruMellivora
FOSSIL Project Social Media Specialist - Paid InternshipThe FOSSIL Project at the Florida Museum of Natural History (UF)
Strategic Programs InternshipMeltwater Group
Real Estate SaaS in Santa Monica | Marketing, Analytics, SupportWIKIREALTY
Marketing & Development InternNew York Interview Coaching
Fitness and Marketing InternProject Big Brand
MarketingArmstrong World Industries
Marketing InternBookmark This
Reston Town Center
Posted: November 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZoomdata, the hottest company in Big Data Analytics and Visualization, is seeking a paid intern to work closely with our marketing team. This entry‐level position is designed to give you hands‐on experience in marketing. The marketing intern will need to be creative, analytical and detail‐oriented to support a variety of projects, such as researching prospects, assisting with event planning and more.
Responsibilities• Look up leads and contacts in CRM system and data tools, identify gaps and conduct online and phone research to append missing data
• Undertake industry research projects to identify prospects we should be targeting and develop industry contact lists for outbound campaigns
• Assist with building, measuring and improving various campaigns
• Assist with event management
• Other marketing duties as needed
Requirements• Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask, handle details, and maintain organization
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Availability to work a minimum of 15‐20 hours per week. Hours are flexible based in your availability.
• If your school requires an internship, working for Zoomdata is the perfect way to fulfill these credits!