Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Columbus Book Project
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMission: To visually articulate Columbus as the top destination for Creativity in fashion, art, food, and extra curricular activities. Enter The Columbus Book Project, a stunning 250-page, full color, hard-cover coffee-table book featuring fashion photo editorials, illustrations, story collages, interviews and more. The book is the ultimate “Hey there, hello!” to our new as well as existing neighbors. The Columbus Book is a beautiful introduction to our city’s creative culture. Check out our website for more information at ColumbusBookProject.com. Also, follow us on Instagram @theColumbusBookProject to witness our journey thus far.
Our Reader: Millennial, New to Columbus, Recent college Graduate, Works for a tech firm while developing their app, Single and dating, No Kids, Commutes to work, Eats farm to table food, Rides UBER, Owns a bike, Conscious of their carbon footprint, Blogs, Heavy Social Media user, Enjoys the local art galleries, Enjoys Yoga, and Likes to travel
Job Type: Part-Time/Internship
Location: Columbus, OH
Company: The Columbus Book Project LLC,
Responsibilities- Design Marketing strategies
- Create Digital and Print marketing campaigns
- Create a point of sale experience where the book is sold
- Assist in building distribution model
- Compile contact lists, and assist with building and maintaining relationships with clients and partners
RequirementsPosition Summary and Responsibilities: The Columbus Book Project is seeking a motivated and passionate marketing intern. The intern is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies. The intern must be knowledgeable of Columbus culture and atmosphere. Must understand the audience of The Columbus Book Project and create marketing plans to engage our reader. This role will be an intricate part of the success of the book. Other activities will include creating verbiage for marketing materials, and other activities geared to engaging potential readers.
-Bachelor’s Degree preferred
-Must have strong organizing skills
- Meet deadlines
- Has collaborative leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Aware of timeliness
- Be able to engage a specific audience
- The ability to independently, manage one’s time and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet associated deadlines
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible.