SALES & MARKETING INTERNJetzy
Business Development executiveAdroo Technologies LLC
Marketing InternEZC Pak
Social Media Marketing Agency Summer Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing InternBookmark This
Prevent Partner Abuse
Posted: September 28 2016
Company Location: Sisters, OR
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have an urgent need for a marketing intern who will help to launch our new nonprofit. We need help creating the website, planning email marketing and other online marketing strategies, measurement and analysis of marketing
Our public launch is scheduled for November 14, with a crowdfunding campaign and website. Our social media is up and running with a social media intern. This position may include supervising opportunities.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Copywriting, Marketing Automation, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Budget Management
Preferred - Supervisory Skills, Website Promotion, Email Strategy, PR, Website Monetization