Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Marketing InternBookmark This
25 Taylor Street, Room 625
San Francisco, CA
Posted: May 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEpicenter-sf.org is a community website promoting and facilitating connection in the Central Market, Civic Center and Tenderloin neighborhoods of San Francisco. We cover a wide range of Events, News, and Resources related to arts & culture, nonprofit agencies, small businesses, community groups, city agencies, related initiatives and more. If there is a way to get involved, we want to share it.
We are currently seeking a marketing intern who can juggle a variety of tasks.
About the Candidate:
This person is someone who is open, a strong communicator, and enjoys networking while building new relationships. The candidate has a strong interest in current, local events. The candidate is creative, an individual who can think outside the box, and can come up with ideas and strategies for handling a variety of tasks. This job will give access to a leading community workspace in the Central Market/Tenderloin area. Both at the workplace and through the internship, you will have the opportunity to network with a range of companies, individuals and organizations. You must be honest, respectful of other people and cultures, and have a sense of humor to boot.
Students with a focus in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Nonprofit Management and Public Relations are encouraged to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to network and make valuable connections in a variety of sectors and to have an impact with a growing organization.
Visit www.epcienter-sf.org to learn more.
Please reply to Fernando@epicenter-sf.org with a resume, cover letter, and relevant work samples if available. We look forward to reviewing your materials.
Responsibilities• Optimize content for social media distribution write shareable, viral content
• Post, manage and edit content on various social media platforms in a timely manner
• Utilize relevant analytic tools to monitor traffic on site
• Provide logistical support in day to day tasks
• Provide logistical support in marketing, community outreach and event planning
• Stay on top of industry news/trends and write content for weekly blog posts
• Manage social channels like Twitter, Facebook and weekly newsletters
• Help optimize marketing communication
• Promote Epicenter-sf branding/success stories across channels
• Assist in planning and promoting of Epicenter-sf hosted events
• Design clean, attractive graphics for social media channels and presentations
• Pursuing Bachelor's Degree or recent graduate
• Digital and Social Media savvy
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word), Adobe, InDesign a plus
• Ability to organize work, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow up on assignments with minimal direction
• Strong analytical skills, ability to gather data, analyze and make recommendations
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience with CMS software/databases, e-mail software, Google Analytics
• Positive attitude with a passion for learning, having fun while working hard
• Thorough knowledge of social media platforms
• Knowledge of SEO
• Proficiency in Mac, WordPress, Microsoft Office,
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong knowledge of AP Style and understanding of English grammar
• Familiarity with the coverage area and local organizations a big plus
• Proactive, seeking out solutions to problems before they arise without delay
• Excellent research, writing, and editing skills.
• 14-20hours/week for 12 weeks