Content/Article WriterLVisions Marketing Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternVillage boutique
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing/ Sales InternGet it Going
Marketing Intern working with CEOBrandtnu
Yoga Studio InternshipNaam Yoga New York
Seeking Marketing InternsGenZ Publishing
Marketing / Project Management InternK-3 Technologies
Marketing InternBookmark This
Lens Nine Photography
Posted: September 06 2016
Company Location: Pensacola, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAnchor Eleven Photography has been in business for over 8 years, delivering award-winning professional headshots and commercial photography packages for businesses and private clients alike. We are currently seeking interns for the Fall 2016 season to assist with client recruitment, communications, design, research, and social media management.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in marketing, consumer research, and the multimedia industry! Benefits include excellent hands-on experience that can be added to a portfolio and stellar references for future jobs, internships, or college programs.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Client outreach and market research.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree and/or experience in Marketing, Graphic Design, Advertising, Social Media Management, Photography, or other relevant subject.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Communication, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Photography