Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Marketing InternBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: September 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaunch your career building in demand experience through Innovia Communications LLC Internship Program. We are a small audio/video conferencing business expanding into telecommunications and security. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO, gain “real world” experience in high impact tasks, and develop a deeper understanding of business. We are able to provide this experience by maintaining a small and effective team. In addition to gaining in demand experience through our unpaid internship program, we offer occasional projects for compensation and flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy schedule.
Responsibilities• Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc. to promote the company.
• Monitor social media web analytics weekly to provide detailed reports on growth and other activity.
• Research and analyze competitor marketing strategies.
• Engage with marketing and sales teams regularly to brainstorm new and innovative marketing campaigns.
• Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
Requirements• Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, or a related field.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Knowledge and experience with various social media platforms.
• Must be creative, open-minded, and a quick learner.
• Must have profound verbal and written communication skills.