Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBookmark This
Harper Travel Agency
Posted: October 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAllow Harper Travel LLC to put your mind at ease. Since, the launch of Harper Travel LLC in 2013, our team of experts have planned over 10,000 honeymoons for individuals like yourselves. Our personalized planning services coupled with our customized unique itineraries and expert guidance is what sets us apart. Here at Harper Travel LLC we care about where you spend your honeymoon. Our dedicated mission is to exceed all of your honeymoon expectations.
We have a team of well traveled employees who can offer their first hand experiences on the many resorts we are affiliated with. These first hand experiences along with our Honeymooners DVD allows for you to fully embrace the beauty of each and every resort.
Don't miss out on the fun! Give us a call today. Our expert agents are eager to carefully hand pick the best resort for your special day.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.