Sports MarketingProspect Wire Inc.
Content and Marketing InternTrilogy Education Services
Marketing and Communications InternWildlife Habitat Council
Spring/Summer Creative Agency InternshipsERG
Marketing InternshipSimon Kenton Council, Boy Scouts of America
Marketing and Digital CopywriterAZ Hearing Center
Marketing Internship - PaidEvolutyz Corp
Marketing/Sales InternMR2 Solutions
Marketing InternBookmark This
RICHMOND FOOT AND ANKLE CLINIC
1323 w 3rd st
Posted: August 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRichmond Foot and ankle clinic, is a podiatry practice. We specialize in all aspects of foot and ankle care. We treat all age groups from 0-100. We treat everything from athletes foot , to plantar fasciitis. We have a foot spa, x-ray, vascular studies and nerve studies on site.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.