SALES AND MARKETING INTERN NEEDED FOR SPORTS PROFESSIONALZaydon Enterprises Management LLC
Marketing & Web Development InternElissa's Solutions
Public Relations SpecialistThe Keys Productions
Marketing/Business Intern for a cutting-edge crowdfunding startupJoin a Mission.org
Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry Association
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing InternBookmark This
549 5th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: July 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHomeSwipe is the latest real estate app aimed at making rental searching so much easier. Following the swipe app model (swipe left to discard, swipe right to like) HomeSwipe offers verified real estate listings, in-app chat feature with agents, saved favorites, and much more.
HomeSwipe is currently in start up mode and is looking for a marketing intern to work along side the Marketing Director and Creative Director. An excellent opportunity to work at ground level in a technology company and get experience learning all aspects of business and how it relates to marketing.
Our offices are based out of the WeWork space in Herald Square. This is an unpaid internship but we are offering a stipend in the form of a monthly Metrocard and lunch on the days you work.
Responsibilities- Create and execute social media postings.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences and reaching out via social media to start conversations.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase users.
- Quality check all public facing documents, posts, and materials.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate with marketing team for additional efforts.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or Media.
- Resume should include some previous job experiences (not limited to marketing).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Knowledgeable on social media platforms.
- Ideal candidate will have some experience with Photoshop and basic photography skills.