MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNCriterion.B
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternBookmark This
525 7th Avenue Suite 2300
New York, NY
Posted: March 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern seeking college credit to assist the marketing team with its day-to-day operations . The details of the internship are below. To learn a little bit about our company check out 3LAB.com
3LAB is a global leader in high-tech skincare. We merge beauty with science to bring you the latest in skincare innovation. Our brand is sold in boutique shops, online retailers, and luxury department stores worldwide:
- Lane Crawford
- Harvey Nichols
ResponsibilitiesThe brand is at an exciting stage right now. We have partnered with great global brands. You will be involved with many stages of the luxury beauty business, including but not limited to:
- doing research
- assist in creating marketing campaigns and copy
- getting products to marketplaces
- tracking and analyzing sales
- working with a veteran team
We are a small, focused team managing every aspect of the business so your additional contributions will have a large and valuable impact.
The primary responsibilities of the internship will be to:
- write interesting, useful, and compelling copy for our social media pages and blog.
- assist with Press Mailings and Outreach
- help marketing with research.
- help prepare sales and traffic data for weekly reports.
- Ad hoc requests from management and marketing director.
RequirementsThe primary requirements for the internship are:
- Good writing skills. Any experience writing and maintaining a blog will be a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- A marketing background. Beauty industry desire or Retail experience / background .