Multimedia InternEncore Enterprises
Marketing assistant internshipRepublic of Wonders
Instagram InspiralistCauvee LLC
2017 SPRING INTERNSHIPSOmaha Media Group LLC
Sports Marketing Internships with Rosenhaus Sports - BaseballRosenhaus Sports
Marketing InternA Noise Within
Public Relations InternChigurupati Technologies
Social Media & Community CoordinatorChigurupati Technologies
Marketing InternBookmark This
Bardic Systems, Inc.
Posted: September 15 2015
Company Location: Warwick, RI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBardic Systems, Inc. is a management consulting firm focused in the education space (primarily educational technology needs). We work in Data Management, Process Management as well as Project Course Correction and other management consulting areas. This position is an unpaid position but can be virtual and we are very flexible in regards to hours worked as long as you can be reached via Phone or IM (Skype, etc.). You will need a computer and an internet connection to do this job and we will train you in marketing, sales as well as the education space.
You will work with all members of the company to assist in the marketing and selling cycle. This position offers great exposure to how a company runs and how it acquires and retains clients.
ResponsibilitiesMARKETING TASKS FOR AN INTERN
- Update Web site using Wordpress
- Set up and update Facebook page
- Manage incoming leads and work closely with Sales Support
- Research publications, blogs, podcasts, and conferences in our market space
- Learn to prepare press releases, customer profiles, and Market Briefs for BSI executives
- Prepare and manage documents from conception through review for team members
- Coordinate needs for conference attendees and support conference goals
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business in general. Education degrees also possible if interested in the educational technology or consulting areas.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.