Social Media Marketing for Growing App CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing internshipPuig NA
Digital Media InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipMorph Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 17 2015
Company Location: Saint Louis, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a technology firm located in the Midwest. We offer managed IT services, & website design
We are seeking an intern to assist with marketing, business development,monthly newsletters, weekly newsletters.
Responsibilities- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Associates Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft office
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Journalism
Preferred - Social Media Marketing