Social Media InternC3Nami, LLC
Graphic Design InternC3Nami, LLC
Branding and Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Marketing InternAaron Fox Law
Administrative and Marketing InternAston American University
Marketing InternshipAlliance Marketing Partners
SPORTS MARKETING REPRESENTATIVEAllegiance
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 17 2015
Company Location: Saint Louis, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a technology firm located in the Midwest. We offer managed IT services, & website design
We are seeking an intern to assist with marketing, business development,monthly newsletters, weekly newsletters.
Responsibilities- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Associates Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft office
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Journalism
Preferred - Social Media Marketing