Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipXperii
Marketing | Events | Sales Intern ( Part Time)Urbana
Board Game Company - Marketing InternshipBreaking Bread
Spring 2017 Marketing/Communications InternTree Nutri™
Spring 2017 Marketing and Communication CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing Interndlr | marketing, inc.
Paid Internship at a NYC Artist Management AgencyRiad Represents
Marketing InternBookmark This
Search Consultants International
400 E. Pratt St., Suite 800
Posted: March 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSearch Consultants International is a world leader in the recruitment of executive talent. We are hired by companies to identify ideal personnel solutions. Our fields of concentration include sports, medicine, consumer products, finance, nonprofit, and b2b.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Research internal and external candidate data bases for given industry experience
- Research new industry trends
- Willingness to help with a genuine interest in learning and participating
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree with a business concentration or interest
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- This role can be done remotely with scheduled on sight meetings/training