Intern needed for growing social media/branding companyPebbleRebel Media
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Marketing InternBookmark This
Brentwood Concierge Medicine
11704 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Concierge Medical Practice, looking to build our clientele.
We want to post on our social media daily, and have marketing parties every quarter.
We use cutting edge testing and treatments, with hormones and nutrition to make people feel vital and happy!
We are looking for clients who have time and money to spend on their Optimal Wellness!
Can you help us with our marketing goals to get 100 new clients in the next 18 months?
We are open to creative thinkers and doers!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- has Experience and Passion in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Intelligence, Hard Worker, Humor, Creative Arts, Social Business