Marketing InternPOS Rumor
Creative Analytics Internship - Summer 2017Today's Business
Creative Marketing Internship - Summer 2017Today's Business
Marketing ManagerIMDS (International Material Data System)
Paid Account Executive-- University of Georgia AreaPocketMoney, LLC
Paid Account Executive-- University of Florida AreaPocketMoney, LLC
Paid Account Executive- East Carolina University AreaPocketMoney, LLC
Paid Account Executive- College of Charleston/ The Citadel AreaPocketMoney, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
La Femme Magazine
Posted: September 11 2015
Company Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe mission of La Femme Magazine is to assist women in stretching themselves and taking on new challenges wholeheartedly by inspiring and empowering them to over come their fears. We are looking for virtual interns who want to divorce their fears and marry their strength, and are ready to take on the community and change lives one woman at a time.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.