Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Marketing InternBookmark This
1730 River Ridge Blvd Suite 202
Posted: March 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Comefy is an on-demand delivery service platform that provides delivery to consumers from places such as restaurants, cleaners, auto parts stores, grocery stores, and retail stores.
We are seeking for a marketing intern that have excellent communication skills, knowledge of Marketing, Advertising, PR, Events, and business, and a solid understanding and passion for branding. You must have an appetite for a startup culture, unmatched creativity and a proven ability to make an impact by taking charge and getting the job done.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You’ll Do:
* Assist in the art direction and execution of marketing campaigns
* Creating exciting new branding ideas
* Administering content posting across social media websites for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and potentially blogs
* Assisting in creation and deployment of email campaigns
* Bachelor's degree or current enrollment in a college or university as an upper-level undergraduate or graduate student.
* Self-driven, willingness to meet and exceed expectations
* Careful attention to detail and accuracy
* Proficient knowledge of digital marketing strategies pertaining to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
* Ability to work effectively in a diverse and fast-paced team environment.
* Desire to learn and grow
* Professionalism in communicating information and determining reliability of sources.
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Creative problem-solver and good work ethic