PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
1730 River Ridge Blvd Suite 202
Posted: March 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Comefy is an on-demand delivery service platform that provides delivery to consumers from places such as restaurants, cleaners, auto parts stores, grocery stores, and retail stores.
We are seeking for a marketing intern that have excellent communication skills, knowledge of Marketing, Advertising, PR, Events, and business, and a solid understanding and passion for branding. You must have an appetite for a startup culture, unmatched creativity and a proven ability to make an impact by taking charge and getting the job done.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You’ll Do:
* Assist in the art direction and execution of marketing campaigns
* Creating exciting new branding ideas
* Administering content posting across social media websites for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and potentially blogs
* Assisting in creation and deployment of email campaigns
* Bachelor's degree or current enrollment in a college or university as an upper-level undergraduate or graduate student.
* Self-driven, willingness to meet and exceed expectations
* Careful attention to detail and accuracy
* Proficient knowledge of digital marketing strategies pertaining to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
* Ability to work effectively in a diverse and fast-paced team environment.
* Desire to learn and grow
* Professionalism in communicating information and determining reliability of sources.
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Creative problem-solver and good work ethic