Marketing RepReliance capital limited
B2B Marketing/ business development internSupyer IVS
Copywriter/ Content Creator for International Trading B2B Platform (Internship)Supyer IVS
Marketing/Tele Marketing InternUram Insurance Agency
Cargo Cosmetics Marketing InternCargo Cosmetics
Social Media & Marketing Intern/Graphic DesignLove Sanctuary
San Diego’s Best Marketing Agency Internship Program!Campaign Creators
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 18 2016
Company Location: Canoga Park, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOPFOR Solutions, Inc. the leading provider of Cultural Apparel and Realisitic Props for Military training objectives and Hollywood set staging environments. Since 2009, OPFOR Solutions has imported hundreds and thousands of cultural costumes from countries such as Afghanistan and Iraq to support OEF and OIF. As the military becomes more agile and continues to fight terrorism, we at OPFOR Solutions innovate and develop what needs to be re-enacted here at home. Our props and costumes have appeared in many war films and in military installations. The purpose is to spread cultural awarness by innovating and manufacurting culturally realistic props for your next training mission and/or film.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Assist with E-Commerce day to day requirements.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Good understanding of Social Media and Marketing.
- Military experience a PLUS.