Marketing/Business Development InternProperty Capsule
Marketing InternDaytona Living
Marketing and Social Media Intern NeededOne On One Press, LLC.
Marketing Intern with Business Services/Technology FirmLavoie CPA
Marketing/Advertising- Paid InternshipSynergy Management
Client Relations AssociateSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Promotions Assistant - Entry LevelSynergy Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
300 E 62nd Street
New York, NY
Posted: September 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClient Engagement Academy is a fast-growing education technology start-up looking for unique individuals who are coachable, adaptable and interested in making a difference. Hard working and easy to work with while also be able to have fun at work.
Responsibilities- Create blogs, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.