4 EVER Miami BRAND AMBASSADORManager
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Digital Marketing InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Do You Love Animals & Fashion?Sonas Denim
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Marketing Coordinator Internship in BeijingHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
Online MarketerCelestial Body Care
Superstar Storyteller (Marketing Intern)Bookmark This
16 N Broadway
Red Lodge, MT
Posted: May 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptioncooksimple offers a healthier version of Hamburger Helper. We take dinner from boring to adoring, using only real ingredients you know and love.
For the first time in more than 40 years, driven by tighter home budgets and shifting preferences, people are eating out less. Though returning to the kitchen, there’s an entire generation of people who don’t know how to cook and most of us don’t always have time to. Furthermore, there’s increasing demand for healthier foods. Thus, millions of Americans are actively seeking easier and healthier options for cooking at home.
cooksimple meal starters are a great solution for busy people who want delicious, healthy, affordable meals that are ready in less than 30 minutes. In 2012, cooksimple won the coveted SOFI Gold Award for best-tasting new item. Our products replace the time-consuming part of cooking at home: the shopping, chopping, measuring, and seasoning. All cooksimple offerings are based on lean proteins, low sugar, high fiber, and rich micronutrients, and are natural, gluten-free, allergen free, and non-GMO. In 2015 we introduced a line of side dishes to provide an alternative to rice and pasta side dishes.
Responsibilities- Help us tell the stories of cooking simple
- Inspire others to eat delicious healthy easy meals
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions
- Provide support to social media efforts.
- Assist with compelling video messages that illustrate our products' versatility
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.