Social Media & Community Management InternHealthy Sexy Life - Health Coach
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Marketing InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Boutique Women's Networking Group Seeks InternDames Collective
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Marketing InternUltrakote Products
Marketing/Media/Event InternOutside Television
Superstar Storyteller (Marketing Intern)Bookmark This
16 N Broadway
Red Lodge, MT
Posted: May 21 2015
Descriptioncooksimple offers a healthier version of Hamburger Helper. We take dinner from boring to adoring, using only real ingredients you know and love.
For the first time in more than 40 years, driven by tighter home budgets and shifting preferences, people are eating out less. Though returning to the kitchen, there’s an entire generation of people who don’t know how to cook and most of us don’t always have time to. Furthermore, there’s increasing demand for healthier foods. Thus, millions of Americans are actively seeking easier and healthier options for cooking at home.
cooksimple meal starters are a great solution for busy people who want delicious, healthy, affordable meals that are ready in less than 30 minutes. In 2012, cooksimple won the coveted SOFI Gold Award for best-tasting new item. Our products replace the time-consuming part of cooking at home: the shopping, chopping, measuring, and seasoning. All cooksimple offerings are based on lean proteins, low sugar, high fiber, and rich micronutrients, and are natural, gluten-free, allergen free, and non-GMO. In 2015 we introduced a line of side dishes to provide an alternative to rice and pasta side dishes.
Responsibilities- Help us tell the stories of cooking simple
- Inspire others to eat delicious healthy easy meals
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions
- Provide support to social media efforts.
- Assist with compelling video messages that illustrate our products' versatility
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.