Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipOPTIMAR International
Marketing ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Superstar Storyteller (Marketing Intern)Bookmark This
16 N Broadway
Red Lodge, MT
Posted: May 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptioncooksimple offers a healthier version of Hamburger Helper. We take dinner from boring to adoring, using only real ingredients you know and love.
For the first time in more than 40 years, driven by tighter home budgets and shifting preferences, people are eating out less. Though returning to the kitchen, there’s an entire generation of people who don’t know how to cook and most of us don’t always have time to. Furthermore, there’s increasing demand for healthier foods. Thus, millions of Americans are actively seeking easier and healthier options for cooking at home.
cooksimple meal starters are a great solution for busy people who want delicious, healthy, affordable meals that are ready in less than 30 minutes. In 2012, cooksimple won the coveted SOFI Gold Award for best-tasting new item. Our products replace the time-consuming part of cooking at home: the shopping, chopping, measuring, and seasoning. All cooksimple offerings are based on lean proteins, low sugar, high fiber, and rich micronutrients, and are natural, gluten-free, allergen free, and non-GMO. In 2015 we introduced a line of side dishes to provide an alternative to rice and pasta side dishes.
Responsibilities- Help us tell the stories of cooking simple
- Inspire others to eat delicious healthy easy meals
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions
- Provide support to social media efforts.
- Assist with compelling video messages that illustrate our products' versatility
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.