Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Growth Hacker InternCreatella
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Tele Marketing InternshipSporkey LLC
Social Media Internship for a fast-growing technology company.White Code Labs
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Customer Experience Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Alpha NetSolutions, Inc.
3 Silver Fox Dr
Posted: August 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlpha NetSolutions, Inc. provides outsourced IT services to small businesses in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
We have an aggressive and progressive marketing plan, both to acquire new business and to cross sell to our existing clients.
We have a need for interns year round, but we would also consider an intern just for the summer. You must be local to our office in Millbury, MA and must have reliable transportation. You will be working out of our Millbury office primarily, but may also need to go to client sites, prospect sites, or trade shows.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Operate canvassing campaigns to local businesses.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
RequirementsYOU MUST BE LOCAL TO OUR OFFICE IN MILLBURY, MASSACHUSETTS. We will not respond to resumes from someone out of the area.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.