Social Media Marketing & Events Intern for Vodka DistilleryYsa Distillery
Small Business Marketing IntershipPhantom Pools
Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: January 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
You are a unicorn, a motivated self-starter who thrives on finding solutions to different dilemmas. Your amazing time and project management skills have made you the go-to planner among your friends. At the same time, you have a good understanding of how to create content that makes a lasting impression. You’re also interested in social and digital marketing, and would love to learn more about the finer points of content management systems, social campaigns and digital analytics.
*** Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Responsibilities· Work closely with the marketing leads on day-to-day tasks related to the website and social media.
· Assist the team with digital and social campaign production, including content creation and community management, including general organization, site maintenance and support for sales collateral development and creation.
· Research topics and source information quickly and effectively to contribute to our marketing strategies, including trend research and competitive analysis.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Strong interest in digital and social media; experience with social media tools and blogging platforms would be great.
· Proficient in Google Apps and Microsoft Office.
· Minimal Photoshop / design skills are required.
· A great sense of humor, self-motivation and the capability to both collaborate with a team and work independently.
· An interest in beauty and/or fashion is definitely a plus.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
LIKE OUR PAGES
Add Action FB and Twitter, please
Follow us on Instagram
SkillsRequired - Content Creation
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop