Marketing InternTomes & Hanratty PC
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: January 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
You are a unicorn, a motivated self-starter who thrives on finding solutions to different dilemmas. Your amazing time and project management skills have made you the go-to planner among your friends. At the same time, you have a good understanding of how to create content that makes a lasting impression. You’re also interested in social and digital marketing, and would love to learn more about the finer points of content management systems, social campaigns and digital analytics.
*** Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Responsibilities· Work closely with the marketing leads on day-to-day tasks related to the website and social media.
· Assist the team with digital and social campaign production, including content creation and community management, including general organization, site maintenance and support for sales collateral development and creation.
· Research topics and source information quickly and effectively to contribute to our marketing strategies, including trend research and competitive analysis.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Strong interest in digital and social media; experience with social media tools and blogging platforms would be great.
· Proficient in Google Apps and Microsoft Office.
· Minimal Photoshop / design skills are required.
· A great sense of humor, self-motivation and the capability to both collaborate with a team and work independently.
· An interest in beauty and/or fashion is definitely a plus.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
LIKE OUR PAGES
Add Action FB and Twitter, please
Follow us on Instagram
SkillsRequired - Content Creation
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop