Marketing InternBookmark This
300 E 175th Street
Posted: March 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionACACIA NETWORK, a progressive community based development organization located in the Bronx, offering Substance Abuse Rehabilitation, Residential Inpatient and Outpatient Methadone Maintenance, Chemical Dependency, Shelters and Primary Care Clinics, seeks a Marketing Intern.
The Marketing Intern should be an individual who has an eye for detail and a creative mind. The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and ready to engage in projects that promote the mission of Acacia Network. You will be involved in the development, maintenance and expansion of our marketing strategies targeted towards the community and employees. This is a good opportunity for students and/or recent graduates who would like to gain hands on experience and network with professionals who are passionate about the field.
• Assist with the creation of brochures, flyers, emails and other promotional materials
• Provide support in event planning
• Assist with the content of our social media, blogs, and websites
• Prepare materials necessary for marketing presentations
• Design work using programs such as Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
• Assist with the day to day tasks of the department
• Degree-seeking students enrolled in college within a related major or recent graduate
• Must have exceptional organizational, and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Publisher, and Outlook
• Knowledge and experience handling different social media platforms
• Creative, self-motivated, and able to work independently on projects
The Marketing Intern will report to the Director of Special Projects. This is an unpaid internship open on a rolling basis with flexible hours catered to the interns schedule within reason. We encourage anyone who seeks college credits and/or the opportunity to use their creative intellect to gain experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply online, and/or email your resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.