Marketing InternDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Graphic Design InternDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Search Engine Optimization InternOfficite
((( *FAST-PACED POSITION* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Manager)Next Level Publishing
Paid Internship to start ASAPGB Services
Public Relations intern (remote) at aytm.comUmongous, Inc. dba/AYTM.com
Marketing InternAANA Foundation
Media & Events InternMountain Media
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: January 19 2016
Company Location: Tulsa, OK
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description“Here’s Pola. She wanted something killer for her resume, even though she can’t hop on a jet and rent a Manhattan apartment for three months in mid-summer in order to get coffee for a bunch of people in suits. And then, she found Blooming Twig…”
This is a typical intern’s story and you be like Pola, too!
Do you want to work in an innovative company, with a creative and fun team? We’re looking for self-driven people who think outside the box and love a good challenge. At Blooming Twig, an award-winning indie publisher, we care about everything that matters (books, brands, and you). We pride ourselves in having one of the best internship programs in the industry. We mix education, work and play, to make sure you uncover your full creative potential, gain new skills, and have fun; all to make sure that you are offered the best tailor-made experience!
As a marketing intern at Blooming Twig, you’ll be given the right amount of autonomy and guidance to give you an opportunity to develop new skills, as well as gain leadership experience. Does the thought of building something entirely new and executing your own ideas as an intern excite you? Then you’ll love it at Blooming Twig.
You’ll report directly to the VP of Business Development, and gain broad experience in marketing and sales. But don’t worry, you’re not on your own! We provide training, coaching, and support to all of our interns throughout their internship experience.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Assist with fulfilment of marketing offers
• Communicate with potential clients and report the acquired information to management
• Seek and analyze competitor sales materials both on and offline
• Provide support to social media efforts
Requirements• Undergraduate student or recent graduate preferably with a degree in Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Communications, or Public Relations
• Must be able to work remotely
• Have a computer and internet access
• Must be able to work 12-16 hours per week
• High level of responsibility
• Fast learner, creative thinker, and self-driven (we can’t stress these enough!)
• Academic background in business/marketing
• Professional experience (desired, but not required)