Video Editing InternshipeCo Event Source, INC. | 1.618 Events
SALES AND MARKETING INTERN NEEDED FOR SPORTS PROFESSIONALZaydon Enterprises Management LLC
Marketing & Web Development InternElissa's Solutions
Public Relations SpecialistThe Keys Productions
Marketing/Business Intern for a cutting-edge crowdfunding startupJoin a Mission.org
Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry Association
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
567 NW 27th Street
Posted: October 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for new innovative people with creative energy to work on some of the most unique projects in Miami.
Brainwash Media develops creative content and campaigns on numerous innovative projects in different industry from Entertainment, Fashion, Technology, Education, and Health & Wellness.
We take on the creative challenge to take concepts to the next levels. We work with Clients such as Esquire Magazine, SLS Hotels, 1 Hotel, Dasani Water, Voss Water, Web Congress, Hublot, and more.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.