Branding and Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
Marketing InternBookmark This
500 Galleria Drive
Posted: February 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVaporium412 LLC is a company that sells Electronic Cigarettes and Vapor related products. The company was established on April 2nd 2015 and we have quickly grown to have 4 stores:
Greensburg, PA 15601
Monroeville, PA 15146
Vaporium Route 30
47 Lincoln Highway East
Jeannette, PA 15644
The Johnstown Galleria
Johnstown, PA 15904
At Vaporium412 LLC, it is our mission to be one of the world’s leading retailers of vapor related products by enabling people to obtain a healthier alternative to smoking using premium quality, regulated and FDA approved products. We are dedicated to making the world a cleaner and healthier place by converting smokers to vapers while giving the ultimate customer experience.
We are looking to work closely with interns to give a real life experience in the field. The work environment is very fun and friendly. This internship is an awesome opportunity to grow with the company. We are looking to hire full-time and part-time employees after internship is completed!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing for Small Business, Marketing and Sales
Preferred - Management Skills, Creative Branding, Marketing Effectiveness