Marketing InternExpandable Software, Inc.
Digital Marketing InternSnobSwap
Online MarketingKissi Couture Inc
Field Marketing InternshipMatrix Energy Services, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternHutch
Marketing, Sales, & Advertising PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!Red Belt Solutions
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Matters of State
Posted: August 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMatters of State is an up and coming international affairs podcast that focuses on under reported topics. It's run by a group of young professionals and graduate students. We are looking for volunteer interns who can take initiative and responsibility to help us launch.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, social media presence, etc.
- Brainstorm and implement creative ways of expanding our audience
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing strategies
- Attend occasional meetings to provide\receive feedback
Requirements- Possess excellent written communication skills
- Possess creativity and flexibility
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Knowledge of social media campaigning
- Preferred: pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field