Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Personal Assistant Intern NeededVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Marketing InternBookmark This
Matters of State
Posted: August 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMatters of State is an up and coming international affairs podcast that focuses on under reported topics. It's run by a group of young professionals and graduate students. We are looking for volunteer interns who can take initiative and responsibility to help us launch.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, social media presence, etc.
- Brainstorm and implement creative ways of expanding our audience
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing strategies
- Attend occasional meetings to provide\receive feedback
Requirements- Possess excellent written communication skills
- Possess creativity and flexibility
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Knowledge of social media campaigning
- Preferred: pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field