Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
Matters of State
Posted: August 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMatters of State is an up and coming international affairs podcast that focuses on under reported topics. It's run by a group of young professionals and graduate students. We are looking for volunteer interns who can take initiative and responsibility to help us launch.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, social media presence, etc.
- Brainstorm and implement creative ways of expanding our audience
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing strategies
- Attend occasional meetings to provide\receive feedback
Requirements- Possess excellent written communication skills
- Possess creativity and flexibility
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Knowledge of social media campaigning
- Preferred: pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field