Marketing InternAsteres Inc
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing & Social Media InternJaguaring, Inc.
Marketing/Media Sales InternMW Media LLC
Distribution sales and marketing internTRANSPORT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Marketing Intern Opportunity - SaaS Start-UpVisiblee
Marketing InternBookmark This
Matters of State
Posted: August 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMatters of State is an up and coming international affairs podcast that focuses on under reported topics. It's run by a group of young professionals and graduate students. We are looking for volunteer interns who can take initiative and responsibility to help us launch.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, social media presence, etc.
- Brainstorm and implement creative ways of expanding our audience
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing strategies
- Attend occasional meetings to provide\receive feedback
Requirements- Possess excellent written communication skills
- Possess creativity and flexibility
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Knowledge of social media campaigning
- Preferred: pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field