Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Marketing Writing Intern-Women's Luxury Fashion LabelLady Lux
Marketing InternBookmark This
Book Your Staff
73 Tremont Street
Posted: September 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDear potential applicants,
Book your staff is an event staffing company running now for about 8 years. It began in NY, expanded into CT, and now is live in Boston. The Boston location has been active for a little over a year and now is beginning to pick up speed. Our company provides event staff for weddings, corporate functions, non profits, VIP parties, and supplemental staffing for large caterers.
We are searching for a hungry intern looking to get a lead marketing role. We are hoping to find someone with prior knowledge or experience in the hospitality industry as this will help you understand our marketing efforts. Should also have experience with social media advertising and able to be creative with each campaign. We will support you through the process and provide you with mentoring as well if you feel you could benefit from this. The position is currently open for college credit with the opportunity for commission. Also if you would like to get trained in banquet serving we can provide that to you for free and you can get paid for events you work throughout your internship.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Attend networking events
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- must have prior experience with social media advertising/marketing
SkillsRequired - Writing For The Web, Editing, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Food & Beverage, Hospitality Service, Print Advertising, Blog Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, Branding Development