Marketing Intern (Full or Part-time)Bookmark This
901 Crystal Falls Ste. 207
Posted: October 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVandelay Education is the leader in vocational certificate training under $5,000. Our primary fields of study are Dental Assisting and Medical Assisting. Our approach is to teach vocations using a hands-on method. We have locations in 8 states and our corporate office is in Leander. Find out more about our company at www.vandelayeducation.com
We believe that student loan debt has reached unprecedented levels and this is why our avg. tuition is $3,350 vs. the industry average of $17,500. We make a difference in our students lives by our students learning more effectively by our hands-on approach and students graduating with no debt.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.