Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Virtual Marketing Internship - Summer 2017AdMix Social
Social Media Marketing Internwonderfelle MEDIA
HIP HOP ARTIST PR INTERNSHIPintice
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Public Relations InternShare For Life Foundation, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
17500 Red Hill Ave. Ste #220
Posted: May 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for the right candidate to assist our marketing department in our on-going marketing activities and projects at our Irvine, Calif. office. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies.
Adenna Inc., founded in 1997, markets and distributes disposable gloves and personal protection products to the medical, dental, laboratory, automotive, food and industrial markets through distributors worldwide (B2B). http://www.adenna.com/
Responsibilities• Develop social media strategies (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.), write content and post, increase followers with demographic and keyword research.
• Assist in maintaining and updating websites
• Assist in deploying various email campaigns
• Write press releases, blogs, company news, editorial articles.
• Set up 3rd party product reviews.
• Product flyers update, set up sponsorships and product placement.
• Tradeshow preshow and post marketing and other projects.
• Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
• Some photography
• Other duties, as needed
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing is desired with knowledge of graphic design (In progress is acceptable)
• Related design or marketing experience is a plus
• Solid understanding of marketing principles and concepts
• Willingness to learn new things and do what it takes to get the job done
• Excellent project management, organizational, interpersonal, analytical, presentation, and oral and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented and able to work well independently
• Ambitious, competitive, and goal driven
• Must have demonstrated training or work experience in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field.
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Proficient in graphical software (Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, etc.).
• Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to crank out editorial and technical written material.
• Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
• Understands social media universe. Develop and execute social media strategies (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.)
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
• Ability to create and execute strategic plans effectively.
• Eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
• Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment.
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
• Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills - communicates in a clear and concise manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions.