Marketing InternBookmark This
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh
212 9th Street
Posted: March 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCatholic Charities is dedicated to championing the dignity of the person, improving the quality of life, and advocating for the social good of the human family, so that the poor and vulnerable, always welcomed and loved, embrace opportunities necessary to realize their potential.
We are looking for an intern to assist with special events, fundraisers of all types and social media posts, also newsletter and appeals.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or any related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.