MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Marketing InternMeda AB
Marketing InternMeda AB
Hot Opportunity: Marketing Jedi for Fast Growing Indian StartupKeshiha Services
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternBookmark This
Global Agricultural Trading
16661 ventura blvd suite 400j
Posted: December 19 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are looking for a student to learn and apply business skills. This Internship will focus on daily work regarding natural and organic food industry superfoods, we have clients in over 20 countries national and international such as Sunkist, Pepsi, Navitas, Wholesome Sweeteners, Level Ground Trading, Costco, among st others. Additional internship duties may include some travel to trade shows in the states, industry research, presenting new ideas, communicating with overseas team members in France, and Colombia. As an intern you will be a team member, and will learn a lot about general business and the food industry. Lastly, a portion of hours may be done from home if you choose to do so. Social media, such as Facebook, twitter would be necessary. After complete the GAT Internship program, compensation and potential permanent jobs may be offered.
Our internship program has featured over 50 students from over 35 countries, therefore we over a very
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- We are an intl company so we have had interns from all over the wold and speak over 10 languages
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.