Marketing InternBookmark This
Model perfect airbrush
4383 Nicholas Street
Posted: September 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionModel Perfect Airbrush is an airbrush makeup business based out of Omaha, NE. We have been around since 2014 and have over 6 employees that work here. We provide makeup services for bridal parties, special occasions, and more.
We are looking for someone that will add some marketing experience, and has a passion for learning how to run a business, supporting the owner, juggling multiple tasks, and being readily available by email, text, calling. This position is a work from home job. We will give you a work phone that you should be able to do all task off of. Weekly meetings are a requirement. We need someone who has ideas on how to marketing and utilize promotional items to help increase and expand our services.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote the company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Answer phone calls and help with scheduling
- learn payroll
Requirements- Pursuing a Associates/Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.