Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Marketing InternBookmark This
MSE Partners LLC
Posted: January 06 2016
Company Location: Hollywood, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
MSE Partners is seeking a marketing intern to help us with marketing communications. They will serve work closely with the public relations, product, client teams and the other marketers. They should be a good writer, know how to take responsibility and is detail oriented. We are looking for someone who already knows how to use social platforms but is interested in developing their digital marketing skills.
The duties will include (but not limited to):
• Maintain website copy
• Other copy writing: creating content for blogs, press releases, bylined articles, FAQs, etc.
• Content marketing: helping the marketing team create content for internal communications and clients, such as infographics.
• Be ready to take on other tasks as needed and directed by Managing Director of Marketing
• Analytical, curious, problem-solver
• Working toward marketing, journalism, public relations or communications degree
• Strong writing skills with interest in digital content development
• Able to prioritize and manage workload on own while delivering high-quality work
• Detail oriented
• Be creative and have a sense of humor
• Be extremely familiar with all current social media platforms
• Some graphics experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
• Experience with Wordpress or basic HTML is a plus
• available 10-20 hours per week
Internship will be For Credit Hours
Intern can earn commission for any sales closed
Intern will receive a stipend of $50/month to use towards mobile phone usage
To Apply: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and requirements for your Credit Hours OR Apply through your Internship Department at your school
About MSE Partners, LLC
MSE Partners is a full-service, international consulting and event operations firm. MSE Partners specializes in executive-level forums focused on today's most significant business issues. We bring together business leaders for strategic collaboration, business connections, education, industry advancement and advisory solutions for leading Fortune 1000 companies and industry practitioners.
MSE Partners has advanced the exchange of new ideas and timely perspectives among corporate CEOs, senior management, business executives, as well as representatives from non-profit and government organizations. Our goal is to eliminate "Conference Comas"!
We strive to create a unique format of educational content by focusing in on real-world case-studies and interactive discussions, hands-on workshops and dialogue-driven presentations. Our executive-level events focus on a variety of industries and topics, including: Healthcare, Information Technology, Security, Wellness, Legal & Compliance, Marketing and Human Resources. We enjoy the participation of growing organizations, large Global 2000 companies, leading hospitals and healthcare systems, government and non-profit organizations, consult
SkillsRequired - Strong Communication Skills, Marketing Communications, B2B Marketing Strategy, Oral & Written Communication Skills
Preferred - Basic HTML, WordPress, Sales, Microsoft Applications, CRM databases