Social Media InternshipHER. Boutique
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
Marketing/Social Media InternAlice & Trixie
Internship/Part-time Role at Type 1 Diabetes Charitable OrganizationJuvenile Diabetes Cure Alliance (JDCA)
Marketing InternCaffeine Culture Inc
Looking for Sales & Marketing internsDreams On Air
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 07 2016
Company Location: Louisiana, MO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 49 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionto identify all local infleunce centers
assist with business development per blueprint and marketing strategy
assist with customizing and disseminating press release
may assist with performing client assessment
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.