Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Marketing InternBookmark This
Super Natural Faith
Posted: May 20 2016
DescriptionSupernatural faith is a growing business that started right here in Columbia, SC. Growing so fast that it can no longer be under supervision of just the creator. An intern is needed with help of promotion and social media management; there will also be booking of events. Intern must have great communication and must have their own means of accessing the internet. This internship will be mainly virtual but there will be an initial meeting.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.