Marketing InternBookmark This
201 N. Westmoreland Ave, Suite130
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Sheppard is an independent, innovative marketing agency with a focus on branded entertainment. Our company successfully provides our clients with services in the areas of Brand & Entertainment partnerships, video & TV production, live productions, and viral communication through traditional and non-traditional marketing avenues.
Currently, we are seeking a motivated, creative, and meticulously detail-oriented marketing intern, eager for exposure to the world of experiential marketing, and the chance to be an integral part of a small, fast-paced firm in the heart of Los Angeles. As a marketing intern, you would have an integral role in researching companies and products, conducting both direct and social media outreach, and creating and editing proposals for various marketing campaigns. As a result, you will gain hands-on experience in marketing ranging from market research to production.
Responsibilities• Computer savvy and proficient in computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Keynote, MAC, PC.
• Knowledge of current events and pop culture
• Articulate, mature, personable, and professional (i.e. in meetings, phone conferences, presentations)
• Pays special attention to detail (e.g., in creative projects and correspondence)
• Strong background in writing
• Goal-oriented, driven, determined, consistent, open-minded, and passionate
• Eager to learn about the field of marketing
• Able to multi-task, self-starter
• Able to work well independently and in group settings, work in an open & often active environment
• Able to communicate with individuals of various positions
• Punctual, reliable, and honest
RequirementsWeekly: 4-5 days a week, flexible hours
Duration: beginning March 2015 (Minimum 3 Months)
Must be at least eighteen years of age and enrolled as a sophomore, junior, senior, or recent graduate at an accredited college or university.
Compensation: The internship is unpaid, but lunch will be covered & school credit is available. Must have a personal laptop, cell phone, & car.