Marketing InternTickleMe Entertainment
Virtual Marketing Assistant Intern Position AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
Virtual Event AssistantLa Belle Vie Inc
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
PAID SPRING/SUMMER Buisness/Marketing InternshipAflac
(((*(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) * ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Intern at Vertoe (India - Remote internship)Vertoe
Marketing InternBookmark This
New England Construction
293 Bourne Avenue
Posted: October 10 2016
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Position: Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 06/01/17 — 09/01/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew England Construction is a family-owned business proudly serving customers throughout New England and the surrounding states with over 30 years of construction expertise.
Integrity is the foundation of everything we do at New England Construction and the basis for every project’s success. New England Construction’s engineers, architect partners, construction specialists and support personnel are dedicated to providing clients with the very best construction experience. Our mission is to enhance profitable growth of our customers by helping them plan and manage their real estate, design and building needs.
The Marketing Intern works in conjunction with the Marketing Administrator & Director of Business Development to help implement the strategy and maintenance of all marketing and branding efforts. This is a dynamic, organized, detail-oriented individual who possesses the ability to prioritize projects and multitask.
• Research, identify opportunities and create brand awareness in various market sectors.
• Research, build and maintain databases of target market accounts and contacts organized by market vertical and geographic region.
• Utilizes client relationship management program (HubSpot CRM) to manage and store prospect information.
• Support NEC’s business development effort through the coordination and production of qualifications packages and presentations.
• Fulfill social media strategy, track metrics and build member engagement using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher); Experience in Adobe is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills – written, proofreading, presentation, and interpersonal.
• Ability to learn web based CRM software quickly.
• High sense of urgency to complete assigned tasks.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detailed work.
• Possess an enthusiastic and positive attitude plus a strong work ethic.
• Pursuit of Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field of study.
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms and tools.