Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipMorph Management
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
New Mobile App Ambassador - HS STUDENTS ONLYKamcord
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Public Relations intern (remote) at aytm.comUmongous, Inc. dba/AYTM.com
Non Profit startup - www.wedaredtolive.orgWe Dared to Live Organization
VISTA - Social Media/Marketing/OutreachDental Center of Northwest Ohio
PR and Marketing InternshipFactoryFix
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 11 2016
Company Location: Lansdowne, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho I Am: Hello my name is Nyala and I'm a Serial Entrepreneur. I am currently looking to bring on a marketing intern on to my team for a paid internship with room for serious growth. This internship might include light travel as I travel all over teaching Branding and Marketing. We can talk more about this at your interview. For now, please review the requirements and hit apply. I can't wait to chat with ya!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.