Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 18 2016
Company Location: Manchester, NH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a marketing intern who would like first-hand experience in marketing for the launch of a mobile app. You will be given a lot of responsibility and learn credible B2B and B2C marketing and business development skills in a fast moving environment.
Do you have the desire to build a global brand and be exposed to some incredible networking opportunities?
You will work closely with our Founder to develop strategy and marketing ideas and will be required to accept a level of responsibility and take ownership of your projects.
What we are offering:
- Flexible working hours (work around your studies)
- Allowance for travel and lunch (where required)
- Potential to be hired at the end of the internship
- Detailed employer references will be given
- Personal Development
- We are a tech start-up located in Manchester
- Fast growth, exciting and scalable business - you will be part of a great successful adventure
ResponsibilitiesThese are some of the core skills you will be exposed to and participate in during this internship with us:
- Social Media Marketing
- Copy Writing / SEO - Finding, writing and delivering exciting stories and content for our blog
- E –marketing
- Database Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Direct Marketing techniques
- Designing of sales material, flyers, info graphics, adverts using basic design software
- Helping plan and manage events in Manchester
- Candidates will need to have confident communication skills and be highly computer literate
- A keen interest in learning how to sell, articulating the benefits of the mobile app to clients/partners and to interact in a professional manner is essential
- You have experience in writing and creating SEO ranking blog content relevant to the industry
- Enjoy creating engaging creative content
- Good knowledge of all social media platforms
- Interest in mobile apps and technology
- An interest in the law is beneficial
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Fast learner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own to deadlines
- Work in a structured way