Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Marketing InternBookmark This
Music Pros Live
138 N. Beaudry Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMusic Pros Live is an interactive online platform that allows emerging artists, producers and songwriters to book live meetings with music industry professionals on video or in-person. We are seeking interns to help build awareness of our new platform.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Basic Computer Skills, Internet Access
Preferred - Internet Marketing, Promotion Planning, Administrative Duties