Marketing/Communications InternMusic For Good
Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Lexington Plastic Surgeons
113 E. 39th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLexington Plastic Surgeons is a premier plastic surgery and keloid treatment practice founded by celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Jones. LPS has offices in NYC, New Jersey, Washington DC and Beverly Hills with multiple top-ranked plastic surgeons on staff. The flagship practice is located in Midtown Manhattan and it is the headquarters for the 3-person marketing team. We are looking for a marketing intern that will assist our team with vital projects centered around the practice, the doctors, Dr. Jones' skin care line, and much more.
Responsibilities- Finding beauty/pop culture articles related to plastic surgery, skin care, etc for our social media accounts
- Creating mail merges and soliciting business from other doctors including managing database
- Assisting with direct mailings to patient database
- Researching out of the box advertising opportunities i.e. beauty bloggers on Instagram
- Data entry to update patient lists in email marketing software MailChimp
- Assist with other marketing tasks as needed